Welcome wandererThese are my personal notes, ideas and experiences, when it comes to trading and coding. Feel free to connect with me.
Matze`s Golden Trading Rules
- An algo a day, keeps the drawdown away.
- Every Symbol is as unique as a snowflake. Dont chase "the one algo that rules them all" (aka the holy grail).
- Define a Statement of Risk Tolerance and stick with it "95% MonteCarlo confidence that you have no more than 15% drawdown".
- Define a Statement of Profit Success and stick with it "95% MonteCarlo confidence that you have more than 2.0 Return/DD Ratio".
- Matze Coin
Developer (Full Stack Web)
- PHP, Python | MariaDB, MySQL
- Html, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks Laravel, Symfonie | Git, Composer, Node Modules
- CFD-Trader for Forex, Energy and Metals, bots only, not pulling the trigger manually
- Swingtrader in stock markets with both technical and fundamental analysis
- Investor in ETFs and stocks, based on fundamentals
Developer (Metatrader 5)
- Developer for Expert Advisors and Indicators for Metatrader 5 (MT5) in the C++ like MQL5 programming language.
- MQL5 profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dermatzeimnetz
Webserver Tools (private)
- Going to the gym
- Eating healthy
- Low-carb fan